Well established, Silver Circle firm with a global presence and a strong reputation within the UK Real Estate market.
Top tier firm for Real Estate
High profile client base
Secondment opportunity to major client
A long established London firm which has expanded into key geographies within the last 20 years including the US and Australia. The firm has over 900 fee earners globally. Their client list consists of a number of large FTSE listed and private companies as well as Government bodies.
Culture and benefits
As a rival to the Magic Circle and US firms, the firm attracts the top lawyers from around the globe and their culture is reflective of this. They value positivity, passion and willingness to go the extra mile for their clients. They pay higher than most other Silver Circle firms as they look to attract Magic Circle and US firm lawyers who wish to have a more manageable work life balance whilst still gaining exposure to quality work. They invest heavily in training and development and run a successful mentorship programme for developing lawyers.
• Advise on property sales and acquisitions both nationally and internationally, working closely with the corporate team
• Advise on property development considerations and issues
• Work closely with Senior Associates and Partners to manage matters, providing regular updates
• Interpret property law commercially to negotiate and draft documents and provide tailored advice
• Manage and develop client relationships through regular contact
• Minimum 2 (ideally 2-5) years PQE at a reputable firm within the property team
• Experience with corporate property issues such as acquisitions and disposals
• Strong academics and track record of success
• Willingness to take responsibility and handle autonomy
• Excellent communication skills as regular client contact is required
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Neil Street (+61 449 991 658) for a confidential discussion.