Large Mid Tier where Property is their primary focus. Team of close to 35 lawyers.
Strong Mid Tier firm with large property team
Advising key local and foreign developers
Opportunity for client secondment
Culture and benefits
Often voted in the top bracket for employee engagement and we echo this from our experience working with the firm. They look to compete with larger firms on quality of work and salary. However, they also offer a more favourable work life balance and more reasonable billings targets. A laptop is provided to each fee earner and flexible working is encouraged where appropriate. They invest heavily in training and development and run a successful mentorship programme for developing lawyers.
• Advise on property sales and acquisitions both nationally and internationally
• Advise on property development considerations and issues
• Manage and mentor junior solicitors on day to day tasks
• Work closely with Senior Associates and Partners to manage matters
• Interpret property law and research commercially to negotiate and draft documents
• Manage and develop client relationships through regular contact
• Minimum 2 (ideally 3-4) years PQE at a reputable firm within the property team
• Experience with corporate property issues such as acquisitions and disposals
• Strong academics gained from a reputable university
• Willingness to take responsibility and handle autonomy
• Excellent communication skills as regular client contact is required
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Neil Street on +61 449 991 658 for a confidential discussion.