Top-Tier Firm seeks an Associate to join their growing team. Excellent salary on offer.
At the forefront of legal technology
Big-ticket development and infrastructure work
A global top-tier firm which has expanded into key geographies within the last 20 years. The firm has over 900 fee earners globally. Their client list consists of a number of large listed and private companies as well as Government bodies.
Culture and benefits
The firm attracts the top lawyers from around the Asia Pacific region and their culture is reflective of this. They value positivity, passion and willingness to go the extra mile for their clients. They pay higher than most other top-tier firms as they look to attract lawyers from other firms who wish to gain exposure to the market’s best work. They invest heavily in training and development and run a successful mentorship programme for developing lawyers.
• Advise on property sales and acquisitions both nationally and internationally, working closely with the corporate team
• Advise on property development considerations and issues
• Work closely with Senior Associates and Partners to manage matters, providing regular updates
• Interpret property law commercially to negotiate and draft documents and provide tailored advice
• Manage and develop client relationships through regular contact
• Minimum 2 (ideally 2-5) years PQE at a reputable firm within the property team
• Experience with corporate property issues such as acquisitions and disposals
• Strong academics and track record of success
• Willingness to take responsibility and handle autonomy
• Excellent communication skills as regular client contact is required
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Neil Street on +61 449 991 658 for a confidential discussion.