Leading national firm with highly regarded litigation team. Their client list includes top ASX listed companies as well as many reputable private businesses. The litigation practice is a leading team practice which focuses on non-banking panel relationships. This provides a variety of disputes matters and interesting work. They advise on high-profile matters, including a number of 'Top 20' global companies.
This role would suit an experienced Associate looking for progression, high quality work and good team culture. Culture and benefits
The firm offers a positive working culture which starts from positive and welcoming environment from the top. This firm is a top tier practice. They are highly regarded both in Brisbane and around the country.
The firm operates with an open-door policy and encourage collaboration between all levels of lawyer.
This firm is offering a top of market salary package and are willing to pay a premium for a quality lawyer. The Role
- Advising on complex commercial disputes, sometimes multi-jurisdictional in nature;
- Varied disputes work including general commercial litigation, class actions, investigations, construction litigation, arbitration and mediation;
- Support highly regarded Partners and run matters with limited supervision;
- Help to manage and develop junior lawyers;
- Contribute to training, development and firm-wide initiatives; and
- Managing and develop client relationships and ensure quality client service.
- 3+ years’ PQE with a leading disputes practice;
- Commercially minded with strong technical ability;
- Developed interpersonal skills and ability to socialise and interact with clients and colleagues;
- Management skills and a desire to work within a collaborative team environment; and
- Ambition, drive and a commitment to achieving success
Please contact Aimee Salt for further details.