US Firm seeks a Construction Associate to join their growing team. Excellent salary and bonus on offer.
Excellent salary and bonus
Best work in the market
Collaborative team culture
This is an opportunity to work on high profile matters alongside talented, like minded professionals where you will have the chance to add to your skills and develop your career, working on some high profile projects. They advise on high profile and cutting edge matters, including some iconic infrastructure projects in the UK. The firm will provide a highly competitive salary and assist with relocation expenses.
Culture and benefits
As a US firm they have a professional and driven culture which reflects the calibre of candidate they look to hire. The Construction and Projects team are a high performing and busy business unit and pride themselves on maintaining a down to earth attitude with lawyers who can relate to their clients. To be successful you will have aptitude for technical law but also be able to contribute to the culture of the team, which involves participation in social events and client entertainment in an autonomous role.
• Negotiation and preparation of project contracts, construction contracts and operating agreements
• Advising clients on contract management issues and procurement
• Providing recommendations to mitigate project risk to significantly reduce the chance of litigation
• Managing key contracts and being the point of contact for client queries
• Minimum 3 years PQE from a highly regarded firm from a common law jurisdiction
• Ability to interpret the law commercially in a fast pace and busy specialism
• Strong technical drafting skills with an impressive deal sheet history
• Developed client interaction skills and ability to work well in a close-knit team
If you are interested in this role, please apply or for a confidential discussion please contact Neil Street on +61 449 991 658