Magic Circle firm with a leading team within the sector. Hiring at the 1-5 PQE level and x2 roles available.
- Drafts and reviews documentation, demonstrating familiarity with relevant market standards and precedents.
- Takes initial instructions internally or externally, delegating where appropriate.
- Presents arguments concisely and clearly.
- Demonstrates familiarity with project finance principles.
- Excellent technical and writing skills, including drafting and legal analysis.
- Research, due diligence and information management.
- Has 1-5 years’ post qualification experience
- Candidates will ideally have experience in advising on Energy and Infrastructure transactions of a similar nature to some of those undertaken in our team.
Please get in touch for more information including Partner profiles.