We're working with an international financial services firm that are looking to hire a Head of Legal in Australia. This is a really exciting opportunity to be an integral member a high performing legal team as part of the wider business. The Company
They are one of the world's largest financial services firm and operate across a number of business divisions. They have a strong presence in all of the major financial locations across the globe. The Role
The Head of Legal will be responsible for the following:
- Advising on all key legal and regulatory requirements associated with funds management;
- Advising the business on structuring, disclosure and maintenance for investment funds;
- Providing comprehensive and wide ranging legal support to relevant functions;
- Advising the company on resolutions of internal operational risks.
This role would suit an experienced funds management lawyer, currently working in-house within a similar role or in a top tier private practice firm. Some key requirements include:
- Admission as a solicitor in Australia with 8+ years PQE;
- Strong product knowledge and experience in advising responsible entity and trustee of funds;
- A demonstrated ability to work autonomously and under pressure of legal and regulatory issues
- Proven written and verbal communication skills;
- A dedicated team player that is collaborative and dynamic in their approach to legal work;
- Strong time management skills and a demonstrated ability to be able to effectively prioritise work as required.
If this role sounds interesting, please apply directly or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com