We are currently working with a multinational consumer technology company that is looking to hire an employment lawyer into the role of Legal Counsel. The Company
This is a large global organisation that offers a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. They are focussed on improving customers business and assisting with driving forward their sustainable growth. The Role
This opportunity would suit an experience employment lawyer looking for an autonomous, engaging and progressive in-house role. There is flexibility to work from home and the company can consider candidates from across Australia.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Providing strategic advice to the business on a range of employment law issues;
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a suite of employment contracts;
- Identifying and navigating future risks to the company;
- Interpreting legislation and providing advice to the business accordingly;
- Advising the company on employment aspects of corporate transactions;
- Representing the company in relation to various litigious matters, including general protection and unfair dismissal claims;
- Advising on workplace investigations.
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- 5+ years PQE gained in a mid to top tier private practice team or in a similar in-house role;
- Solid expertise and knowledge of employment law and employee relations;
- Experience in disputes matters would be beneficial but not essential;
- A demonstrable ability to form and develop valuable internal relationships with the leadership team;
- Positive team player;
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise key tasks is essential;
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral);
- Solutions oriented approach and willingness to support the the wider collaborative and dynamic legal team when needed.
If this sounds like something of interest to you then please apply directly or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org