Beacon Legal are working on an exciting new role to support the ongoing growth of one of Australia's leading renewable energy businesses. Why is this a great role?
As a Legal Counsel, you will become an instrumental part of a small but high performing legal team that advises stakeholders across the business on a large, and varied, renewable energy portfolio. You will gain experience across the full lifecycle of renewable energy projects and work closely with an excellent senior lawyer.
The company is focussed on having an excellent team culture and they are all pulling in the same direction to grow the business as part of the renewable energy transition. They offer a flexible working environment and can run through this in more detail when having discussions about the role. What type of person will be successful?
- Admitted as a solicitor in Australia;
- Between 3-6 years PQE in energy, construction, infrastructure or major projects;
- Strong capability in drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts related to the development and construction of renewable energy infrastructure;
- Experience in private practice or in-house will be considered;
- Additional experience in project finance, property and planning is highly desirable but not essential;
- High level of attention detail;
- Excellent verbal communication skills with all levels of stakeholders;
- Commercial mindset and a drive to deliver on high standards;
- Ability to work autonomously.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact Jake on firstname.lastname@example.org.