Established boutique looking to grow after a period of sustained growth. Looking to add to the leadership team.
Senior Associate or Special Counsel
More than just a technical role
The firm has 4 Partners and one Special Counsel; they’re looking to add another lawyer to the leadership team. With a presence in Sydney and Melbourne they are reputed for advising some of Australia’s best regarded businesses on a range of matters from day to day issues to complex transactions. The firm will suit someone who is ambitious, driven and enthused to provide a great service to their clients as this is at the heart of their ethos.
Culture and benefits
As a boutique firm they pride themselves on their culture; someone who wants to gossip about their colleagues at the water cooler will not fit in. They are a young and dynamic Partnership group and are looking for a potential Partner who shares their same enthusiasm, high standards and ambition. They offer an attractive salary package, notably with an enhanced bonus structure which sets them apart from even the Top Tier firms.
• Advise on property sales and acquisitions, including high end complex work
• Advise on property development issues, working closely with the construction team
• Manage junior staff to complete leasing work where required
• Manage, coach and develop a strong team of fee earners
• Actively develop client relationships and use your network to win new business
• Represent the firm at events and conferences
• The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Associate or Special Counsel
• Experience in a Top Tier or reputable Mid Tier firm within their Property or Construction team
• Track record of success including academics and impressive CV
• Interest in developing into a Partnership role and potential business development network to support this transition
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Neil Street (+61 449 991 658) for a confidential discussion.