The company is a global leader in information services for the legal industry. It's a very well known brand amongst lawyers in Australia.The Role
The Senior Legal Writer will be responsible for the creation of content relevant to the company's key products. The role will involve:
- Drafting and reviewing guidance notes, precedent documents, case summaries and any other relevant information that the company requires;
- Working closely with the company's customers to produce high-quality, relevant content for them;
- Engaging with internal teams in relation to strategy for content production;
This position is responsible for the provision of content for the company's corporate law module, and would therefore require a lawyer with a solid understanding of the following:
- Types of companies and company structures;
- Corporate governance;
- Directors' duties and obligations;
- Shareholder issues;
- Financial reporting;
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Key personal characteristics should include:
- A passion for legal writing, and an ability to distil complicated legal concepts into easy-to-understand pieces of advice;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An ability to work well as part of a collegiate and collaborative team.
If this role is of interest, apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.