Moving in-house is a very attractive proposition for a lot of lawyers. From experience, I’d say over 80 per cent…
Our candidates will always be equally as important as our clients. The core values and behaviours required from Beacon Legal recruitment consultants are designed to reflect the principles and commitments set out in this Candidate Charter.
- You will be treated with respect at all times.
- We will be honest, even if it involves a difficult conversation. We will provide constructive feedback in a professional manner to manage your expectations.
- We will respond to your queries within 2 business days.
- We will listen to you and provide a personalised approach to your job search.
- You will receive free, expert advice on developing your CV.
- All information you give us will be handled confidentially, in accordance with our internal compliance procedures and privacy legislation.
- We will not discriminate and are an equal opportunities employer.
- We will not put your details forward to any client until we have your permission.
- We will provide timely and complete interview preparation for each interview.
- You will be given accurate and constructive feedback, within 1 business day, after we receive a response from the interviewing company.
- We will communicate job offers within 1 business day of the offer being received from the company.
- We will conduct negotiations on your behalf in a professional manner and in line with your expectations.
- We will keep in touch once you start your new role and periodically thereafter.
In return, we expect the following commitments from you
- The information you give us will be true and factual at all times.
- If your circumstances change, please let us know in a timely manner.
- You will attend interviews or placements on time, letting us know promptly if you are delayed or become unavailable.
- You will provide open and honest feedback at all stages of engagement.
We welcome any feedback you wish to provide on our performance. Please contact our Director: Alex.Gotch@beacon-legal.com.au